Individual registration is possible through the online system.
- After clicking on the “REGISTER ONLINE” link, you will be sent to the first page of the online registration system.
- On that page, you can either choose “New account” or “Registered users”.
- After clicking on “New account”, you will be asked to provide your personal data, and submit this information. Please make sure to provide a valid e-mail address in order to receive our e-mail with a confirmation link. Please follow the link for final confirmation and create your password.
- With the created password, please log-in to the system, fill out the applicable forms of abstract submission, registration fees, room booking, optional programs and payment information.
- If you would to have 1 day registration, please indicate the requested date in the comment box under the fees in the following format: DD-MM-YYYY.
- It is not needed to fill in all the forms at the same time.
- You can move from form to form by clicking on the “next form” button. Once you have submitted a form, after the next log-in you only have to click on the chosen form to change the setting.
- If you would like to share the costs of the accommodation with somebody, please indicate on the booking form his/her name, e-mail address, and tick that you wish to pay part of the price of the shared room. Your roommate will receive a code to the given e-mail address and he/she will only need to choose “reservation with code” to finish their registration.
- Please note that you can only delete your registration by contacting the Congress Secretariat.
- The registration, the room booking and the optional programs will only be confirmed after receiving the payment until the given deadline (for further information, please check the Fees & Payment menu.
Please note that providing only your personal data cannot be accepted as valid registration.